"I want to retire by the age of 55" I have heard that statement or similar ones many times. I have always asked the following questions when I hear these statements:
- How will I get get there?
- What's the required monthly cash flow to maintain a certain lifestyle?
- Will I be mortgage free by then?
- If I continue to do the things I am doing now, will I achieve my goals?
- How does inflation affect what I need to live on in 20-25 years?
Making declarations without proper planning results in disappointment when desired outcome is not achieved.
I am holding in conjunction with Angela Galer-Grist, CFP, BMO Nesbitt Burns Investment Advisor, a lunch and learn event to address the following topics:
- Building net worth
- Achieving mortgage freedom earlier
- Building retirement plan
- Minimizing bad debt
- Increasing cash flow
- Getting tax refund
I personally went through this exercise and found it empowering to set my road map to achieve my goals.
It's your future.